In this article, you will build a document processing solution using Form Recognizer, Logic Apps, and Azure OpenAI.
Today afternoon, I had the pleasure of delivering a technical session at the EMEA Cloud and Modern Workplace Summit 2023. Thank you, Konstantinos Boutsioulis, for inviting me and for being a great host! It is an honor for me to speak at the EMEA Cloud and Modern Workplace Summit 2023 along with professionals from Greece and around the world.
My presentation was about how to build an end-to-end automated document processing solution using Azure Form Recognizer, Logic Apps and Power BI. I also demonstrated how to incorporate Azure OpenAI into the form processing workflow to enable “intelligent” data enrichment.
One of the challenges every business faces is converting documents, such as invoices, contracts, health records or printed forms, into a machine-readable format and extracting useful information. Form Recognizer, a cloud-based Azure Applied AI Service, is here to help! In this session, we’ll explore the features that Form Recognizer offers and show how you can leverage those features into a document processing system.
What you will learn in this session:
- Identify how Azure Form Recognizer’s Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities can automate document processing.
- Use Form Recognizer’s document analysis and prebuilt models through the Form Recognizer Studio.
- Develop and test custom models.
- Build an automated form processing solution with Logic Apps, Azure Form Recognizer, Cosmos DB, Azure OpenAI, and Power BI.
If you would like to find out more about using Azure Form Recognizer and Logic Apps to automate document processing, check out the following posts:
- Create a custom template model in Azure Form Recognizer
- End-to-end document processing automation solution
- Automate customer reviews processing with Form Recognizer and Azure OpenAI