The session “Automate Document Processing with Azure Form Recognizer” presented at EMEA Cloud and Modern Workplace Summit 2023.
On March 4, 2023, I participated as a speaker in the Global AI Bootcamp that took place in Thessaloniki. The Global AI Bootcamp is a series of free one-day events organized across the world by local communities that are passionate about artificial intelligence on Microsoft Azure.
The Global AI Bootcamp Thessaloniki was such an amazing event! During this event we explored the latest advancements in AI technology and discussed how it can be used to solve real-world problems. We talked about the Azure OpenAI Service, Form Recognizer, Synapse analytics, MLOps and much more! Thank you everyone for joining us!
One of the challenges every business faces is converting documents, such as invoices, contracts, health records or printed forms, into a machine-readable format and extracting useful information. Form Recognizer, a cloud-based Azure Applied AI Service, is here to help! In this session, we’ll explore the features that Form Recognizer offers and show how you can leverage those features into a document processing system.
What you will learn in this session:
- Identify how Azure Form Recognizer’s Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities can automate document processing.
- Use Form Recognizer’s document analysis and prebuilt models through the Form Recognizer Studio.
- Develop and test custom models.
- Build an automated form processing solution with Logic Apps, Azure Form Recognizer, Cosmos DB, and Power BI.
If you would like to find out more about using Azure Form Recognizer and Logic Apps to automate document processing, check out my two-part series “Automate document processing with Form Recognizer and Logic Apps”.
- Part 1: Create a custom template model in Azure Form Recognizer
- Part 2: End-to-end document processing automation solution